Download [PDF] Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients Kindle Mobile



Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients Online ePUB Kindle by Witch Foot


Read and Download Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients Ebook Free Witch Foot - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients Download pdf... Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients PDF Download Free Witch Foot Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients


The information contained in this book is based on the occult knowledge given to us by the ancients that have been passed down by witches for tens of thousands of years. This book is the manifestation of seeing a lack of complete ingredient correlation resources, not tainted by religious reprimand or political correctness. This book contains long-standing traditional ingredients as well as commonly used, but not talked about items, such as animal parts and bodily fluids. Also included are rarely found magical correlations of common rocks, metals, crystals, color magic and moonphases. I have found that the majority of modern witches' arsenals of magical ingredients are extremely limited. My goal is to remedy that issue. You would be hard-pressed to find another easily accessible book of magical ingredients that included the use of animal and human blood and bone, semen, vaginal fluids, infectious mucus, rotteningredients, or poisonous plants, much less, teaching the properties of these materials for baneful workings.

Details of the book :


Author : Witch Foot
★★★★☆ 4.9 from 5 stars (41 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BVD4F43W
File size: 14 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


Where has this book been my whole witchy life?!? I have always found Witchfoot to be a wealth of knowledge but this book exceeded my expectations. It’s a well written, no bs, know your tools book. Like other reviewers, I read this in one sitting. (And I really appreciate the advice on how to find correlations of unlisted herbs.) Don’t get me me wrong. This isn’t a read-it-and-put-it-down book. There is advice, room for notes, and a “get out there and do it” attitude. So be prepared to write and highlight and CREATE. Thank you, Witchfoot! You have my support, appreciation and admiration always.No spoilers but… the laptop thing had me cracking up!! :D Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients Online ePUB Kindle link This book is amazing, it should be on every shelf in a witchy home. Witchfoot organizes them in such a simple manner, making what herb you want to use easy to find. I cannot express enough how useful this will be in a daily practice. It’s going right next to my herbal medica! PDF Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients read epub I received my book and read it in one sitting. I own quite a few books that cover the properties/correspondences of herbs, plants, trees etc. this book is by far the most comprehensive. In the beginning of the book Witchfoot explains what Physical Witchcraft is and how we were provided with the correspondences by those that came before us. I love that she included baneful properties as well, most authors do not include that information. Also included are spaces where you can write notes which I find extremely helpful. This book is an absolute must have. ePUB Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients pdf online I was really impressed with the herbal correspondences in this book. It even has a small mineral section which was nice. If your just starting out, I highly recommend this book as a reference guide. [PDF] Downloads Spellcasting Companion for Physical Witchcraft:: An A-Z Guide of Magical Ingredients Definitely a helpful tool that promotes use inside of its pages not only a dedicated note section but each area has a place for note. Fantastic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download (PDF) Radiant Sin (Dark Olympus, 4) Kindle Online