(PDF) Downloads Five Winters: A Novel Kindle Mobile
Five Winters: A Novel PDF eBook Download by Kitty Johnson
Read and Download Five Winters: A Novel Ebook Free Kitty Johnson - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Five Winters: A Novel Download pdf... Five Winters: A Novel PDF Download Free Kitty Johnson Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Five Winters: A Novel
A bighearted novel about motherhood, friendship, moving on, and love of all kinds.Ever since Beth Bailey was a girl, she’s been in love with her best friend’s older brother, Mark. She’s continued to hold out hope that maybe, someday, he’ll love her back. But now Beth is thirty-five years old, and on the day of Mark’s wedding to another woman, she finally accepts the wake-up call she needs to move on.Beth’s dream of marrying her first love may be over, but her other biggest desire is still within reach: becoming a mother. Having lost her own parents very young, there’s nothing Beth wants more in life, and nothing she’ll stop at to make her wish come true.Over the course of five years, and with unexpected twists along the way, Beth will come to startling realisations about family, friendship, the meaning of love, and most importantly, herself on the winding path to happiness and, she hopes, to motherhood.
Details of the book :
Author : Kitty Johnson
★★★★☆ 4.2 from 5 stars (12373 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 166250800X
File size: 19 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
From the first winter, I had the feeling that I was going to like the heroine, Beth, who in a sweet, fumbling Bridget Jones kind of way is trying to make sense of what she sees as her limited options.Orphaned at a young age, Beth was taken in first by an aunt who cared about her but with whom she did not relate and then by Richard and Sylvia, who had been close friends of her parents.Her new family loves her unreservedly, especially Richard and daughter Rosie. Sylvia and son Mark also love Beth as daughter and sister. So what's the problem? Beth secretly loves Mark romantically.But does Mark have any of the same feelings for her? He is wonderfully compatible with Beth but clearly sees her as a sister. Over the years, Mark has many girlfriends and finally marries one of them.That is how the five winters start--with Beth in her 30s learning of Mark's impending marriage. The next four are about her trying to come to come to terms with her now unmoored life and maternal hopes.We learn about all her stumbles in a relationship that we know can't be good for her, and yet it is obvious she is doing the best she can with what life seems to have handed to her.Every Christmas over the next four winters, she reconnects with her family, including Mark, even though it is painful for her to know that in spite of her efforts, she really has not been able to "move on" from him.But those five winters eventually culminate in Beth knowing the steps she wants to take for herself, to make her life what she wants it to be. Beth's decision to take the reins of her life is a turning point.As philosophers say, life is all about the journey and this one, although riddled with wrong turns, culminates in the best destination for sweet but determined Beth and we happily celebrate with her. Five Winters: A Novel PDF eBook Download read pdf I really enjoyed traveling the trail of Beth's life. There are times life is just cruising along, and times we need to strap in and hold on. This book starts at the bottom of the hill on a roller-coaster, and takes you on a ride. This was my first novel by Kitty Johnson. I'll be looking for more! PDF Five Winters: A Novel read pdf I enjoyed the story and the tenderness of it. Beautiful plot and discussion worthy.was of it. I found no good reason for the course languageused now now and then. It didn't change the dialogue but showed the author's lack of character. Again I found it completely unnecessary to use the Lord's name in vain. profanity only spoils the tenderness of the story. ePUB Five Winters: A Novel kindle pdf I liked this book and felt like the characters were friends- the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I felt it was really predictable. The story centers on Beth, who has been secretly in love with her best friend's brother for years. It starts out with him getting married and her coming to the grim determination that she really needs to move on. The story is spilt into 5 consecutive winters, which was a neat concept, as you got a good glimpse into what was going on with Beth and then it would flash-forward to the following year so you saw where she was but the time in between is only referenced enough to explain the current timeline.The dynamic between characters was very real and often heartwarming- the things they all dealt with and the way they handled them felt very authentic. I pretty much liked every character (and the ones I didn't like were by design!). I was a little bummed when it was over because I wanted to spend 5 MORE winters with Beth.Overall, this was a quick and fun read, and the ending (while predictable to me) was very satisfying. This was an Amazon first-reads option and I am glad I picked it up. (PDF) Downloads Five Winters: A Novel I just really enjoyed this book.The character development was good and the storyline was believable although being written from an England perspective, I spent a lot of time looking up words that were unfamiliaršI think the author did a great job of pointing out how so many of us unknowingly change ourselves to fit into a relationship to really try to make it work.I think many people can relate to life long love for someone close to us, too afraid to speak to them in fear of rejection and lost friendship.The character development of Beth was wonderful and her quest for a child heart breaking at times. Beth had so many loses in her life, she just wanted a family of her own.From my own experience of adoption of my youngest son, I could totally relate to the social workers questions and fear of rejection. So rewarding in the end though!I would love a sequel to this book to see what the future holds for everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment