Download PDF Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) Kindle ePUB
Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) Online ePUB by Corinne Michaels
Read and Download Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) Ebook Free Corinne Michaels - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) Download pdf... Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) PDF Download Free Corinne Michaels Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon)
I am about to lose everything.My home. My name. My future.My husband was involved in something that could cost us our lives, and on his deathbed, he demands my daughter and I flee Britain. I had no idea he found her biological father, Holden James, in Rose Canyon, and that’s where we’d start over.The moment we see each other, feelings I’d long forgotten rush over me. Holden doesn’t hesitate to care for us. We find ourselves reaching for each other, even when we should hold back. His smile warms me, his arms protect me, and against my better judgment, I fall for him. All the possibilities of a future are threatened by a looming past.I’m being hunted, and it’s just a matter of time before someone finds me guilty of crimes I didn’t commit. Whatever trouble my husband was involved in won’t evade me forever.I am trying to keep my promise and stay for Holden, but I don’t know how long it’ll be before we have to run.My name was Sophie Pearson, but I vanished, just like my hope to ever find love again.
Details of the book :
Author : Corinne Michaels
★★★★☆ 4.5 from 5 stars (2495 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1942834810
File size: 15 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
What a way fro the series to end! I absolutely loved Holden throughout this series and couldn't wait for him to get his HEA. I knew it was going to be a tough one because of his background but he definitely deserved it. Sophie was married to her best friend Theo in name only because of circumstances. Theo took care of her as a best friend would because they were each others person because Theo also had a sh** family! What you need to realize is that Theo was sick and Theo was dying, Sophie knew this and stood by his side until the end when he told her she had to leave that she and Eden (Daughter) were in extreme danger. Sophie didn't understand and she was adamant she was not leaving Theo on his death bed no matter what but she ended up doing what Theo requested and followed his instructions. He told her she needed to trust him and do exactly what he had put in motion as he got into something that he could not get out of and because he was dying they were going to come for her and Eden. Theo would not tell her what why or who just to follow his instructions. Sophie finally agreed and her journey led her to Holden. Holden took one look and Eden and he knew. He knew that Eden was his child. Sophie and Eden met 4 years prior in Las Vegas at Isaac's bachelor party and had a one night drunk celebration that neither remembered all to well which resulted in Sophie becoming pregnant. Sophie returned to England and Theo did what any good friend would do, he married her and claimed Eden as his own. Due to Theo's medical condition, Theo refused to have children of his own as his condition was genetic and he was not going to pass it onto an innocent child so instead he raised Eden as is own for the time he had. The way this story was intertwined into the other stories was brilliant. I don't want to really say more because I don't want to give away the entire storyline. Read this book but do yourself a favor and start at book one even though these are considered "stand alone" books you need the other two in the series to complete the package and allow you to understand the entire storyline. You will not be disappointed in the other books at all. The downside to this book is how weak Sophie was for the main heroine, I usually don't like them but she needed to be and I understand that in this reading. The one thing I wish was that her driver who helped her escape would have returned when everything was settled because he was her initial rock when she needed it. Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) Online ePUB livre online It didn’t take much for me to fall in love with this rag-tag, rowdy group of friends and found family whose lives were shattered by the loss of their friend. Each has found love, and Dr. Holden James, who we thought would always be married to his job, gets the surprise of his life when a drunken night in Vegas four years ago knocks on his door. It's shocking, unsettling, scary, and the sweetest, most perfect ending to an amazing series.Sophie's husband is dying. He insists, that in order to keep her safe, she must take their daughter Eden and leave London, never to return. After a lot of cloak-and-dagger traveling, Sophie and Eden are delivered to Holden, Eden's biological father. Despite his shock, Holden doesn’t hesitate to take them in. His heart is involved instantly, and he’ll do anything to protect them. Good thing, because someone is looking for them and will do whatever it takes to get what they want.We've had an ongoing mystery running through the series. Of course, we know it has to be wrapped up with Holden's story, but I never would have guessed who the bad guy was. Prepare to have your mind blown! With classic Michaels drama, suspense, and danger, I was on the edge of my seat as I gobbled this one up.What a phenomenal wrap-up to a terrific series! Yes, the adrenaline-fueled danger and high-octane suspense are the absolute best, but the tender heart and sweet emotion in this one left me breathless. Sophie finally finding a place to belong was beautiful, and Holden with his little girl made my heart feel so much I thought it would burst. My favorite romance from the series and a read of a lifetime, you should run right now to get this one and start reading! PDF Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) download link “In this sea of uncertainty, he’s become my anchor. He’s strong and steadfast, rooted where I need him most.”Hellooooo Dr. Holden - this man set my heart racing! This one might stand, turned surprise pregnancy, turned woman on the run romance had my heart in its grips! Page after page I was hooked on the friends to lovers romance and all the twists and turns! After a mysterious request from her dying husband to leave London and never look back, Sophie and her daughter set off across the ocean to Rose Canyon, not knowing Holden, her one night stand from Vegas, was the man waiting for her. I loved the way Holden handled finding out he was a Dad, so sweet and caring with Eden. I mean how can you not fall for a guy that steps up and takes responsibility and wants to be involved in every aspect, swoon!“I have lived in a world without you before, and I didn’t have happiness. I survived, not thrived. Then you came here, and everything changed.”Holden was loyal to his core, he did everything he could to protect Sophie, her and their daughter coming into his life again was no accident and he wasn’t going to let her go when their love was the forever kind. I admired Sophie’s strength to pick up and leave everything behind, never knowing the trouble her ex had found them in. I would have been livid and devastated at the same time! Holden and Sophie’s relationship built from friends to passionate lovers, the sex scenes definitely upped the heat in this romance! Being the final book on the series, the suspense and mystery surrounding kidnapped girls throughout the series added a great suspense element to the story and I loved seeing all the couples come together to unravel it all! ePUB Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon) leggi pdf (PDF) Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon)
Comments
Post a Comment